I saw a few variations of this tag on the Internet so I decided just to pick one of them and to answer the questions.
1. Favourite thing about Autumn? - Autumn is my favourite season, I love all the colours, I love the fact that it is getting colder. I really hate very hot weather and that is the reason I don't like summer that much. At this time of the year I always feel like it is the beginning of something new. Another exciting thing is that Christmas is just a few months away.
2.Favourite drink? - Lately I've been loving Nescafe Chai Tea Latte, I add marshmallows to it.
3. Favourite scent/candle? - I am not a big fan of strong scents and I rarely burn candles, but there is a parfume that I really like at the moment Gucci Premiere. I haven't bought it yet but it is on my fall wishlist.
4.Best lipstick? - I really like plumy and berry shades in the fall. My favourite lipsticks this autumn are Clinique Chubby Stick intense in Grandest Grape and Bourjois Shine Edition 23 Grenade in. I wrote a post about Clinique Chubby Stick intense Grandest Grape (you can find it here). I adore the colour and the formulation is very hydrating, but it smells kind of weird and it is very pigmented, I somethimes get it on my teeth. I really like Bourjois Shine Edition 23 Grenade in. The formulation is hydrating, it smells nice and the colour is very appropriate for fall.
5. Go to moisturiser? - My favourite hydrating cream at the moment is Vichy Aqualia Termal Night Spa. I've written about it here.
6. Go to colours for the eyes - Every autumn I rediscover MAC Sable and I use it a ton.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? - At the moment my favourite is Robin Thicke.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo) - I like scarves a lot but I don't wear them very often. In the fall I wear mostly leather jackets.
9. Autumn treat? - I love to treat myself with desserts and meals with pumpkin in them.
10. Favourite place to be? - I like to be someplace warm like in a coffee shop with a cup of coffee in my hand. It is quite pleasant to take a walk too, the fall colours are so beautiful.