I noticed this tag dedicated to reading going around the Internet. The questions were different in the different blogs so I collected all the questions I could find I answered them.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read while sitting in my armchair or on the sofa.
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I have a favourite bookmark with a sheep on it, you can see it here. I also bought some bookmarks while I was travelling. They usually sell them as souvenirs in the museums.
3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, ect.?
I can stop reading anytime I want.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
No, I never eat or drink around books.
5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
I wish I could, but no.
6. One book at a time, or several at once?
I usually read several books at once. I just get bored easily from the story.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I don't know why but I read books mainly at home.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head, although people say that reading out loud can be very beneficial. My voice is quite weak and when I talk a lot I get tired.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I am often tempted, but I never skip pages.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I try to keep my books in the best condition possible. I want them to keep looking like new books.
11. Do you write in books?
I never write in books and I don't even highlight text in textbooks. If I am reading an e-book though I write notes, highlight, bookmark and everything.
12. E-book or a paperback copy?
I love e-books because I find them more convenient.
13. The last book you read?
"Crown of midnight" by Sarah J. Maas
14. Favourite genre?
I like fantasy, chick lit, biographies, psychology books, criminal novels, love stories. I still read young adult books although I am now practically too old for them, but I really miss the time I was carefree.
15. Favourite author?
Very difficult question. I like Sophie Kinsella, Janet Evanovich, Gyllian Flynn, Cassandra Clare, John Green and many many others.
16. Favourite quote?
I actually read it today in Demi Lovato's book
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
17. The book that you are reading at the moment.
At the moment I am on the last pages of three books - "Hopeless" by Colleen Hoover, "Opal" by Jennifer L. Armentrout and "Outliers. Story of success" by Malcolm Gladwell.