I could not believe that it is already February. I have just accepted the fact that it is 2014 and the first month of the new year is already gone. For the first half of January I was on a diet, that's whay there is a lot of chocolate in this post. The little things that were making me happy throughout January were:
1. The new Milka chocolate with pears - You just have to try it!
2. The Ritter Sport chocolate with cocoa mousse - I rarely eat Ritter Sport chocolates, because most of them have nuts in them and I am not the biggest fan of nuts, but this one is just incredible!
3. Chocolate coffee spoons - I don't think that I will use normal spoons for my coffee ever again. These are an amazing discovery!
4. The videos of Emily Diana Ruth - I am subscribed to a lot of YouTube channels, but I've never watched anything like this before. This girl is a filmmaker. I don't know why, but I really like this channel. The series Letters to July is really artistic. What do you think about it?
5. The song Can't remember to forget you by Shakira and Rihanna - I know you've all heard it. I can not get it out of my head!