I haven't done a tag in a while so I decided to do one today. After intense googling I came across Blogger love tag. Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What was the first blog you ever came across?
Probably the first blog I ever came across was Temptalia. I was googling the names of different beauty products and I usually landed on Christine's reviews.
2. Favourite blog reads
I have a lot of favourites. Lately I've been trying to read more blogs that are not that popular. From the popular ones at the moment my favourite is www.mariannan.costume.fi. Another one that I read every day is www.sethgodin.typepad.com. Seth Godin is one of my favourite writers and he publishes a new post every day. I read a lot of fashion blogs too - pinkpeonies.com, galmeetsglam.com, seaofshoes.com.
3. Best blogging friend
I don't know any other bloggers in person. I hope this changes in the future.
4. Name a blog that enables your purchases
All blogs enable my purchases, I need to find one that helps me save money.
5. 5 blogs everyone should be reading!
This is a difficult question because everyone has different interests. If I have to choose only five my picks would be:
1. Seth Godin's blog
2. lifehacker.com - this website has an interesting mix of articles, I can always find something to read there. People who are interested in technologies would like it.
3. templtalia.com - You can always find reviews of new beauty products with good photos there.
4. seaofshoes.com - The shoes!!!
5. www.mariannan.costume.fi - This is my favourite blog at the moment.
6. Your favourite way to read blogs
On my iPad, but it is not very easy to comment, so I still read on my laptop too.
7. Bloggers that inspire you
All bloggers that I follow inspire me, that's why I read their blogs.
8. Favourite blog/design look
The most important thing about the design of your blog is to let you do everything you want to do with your blog. I recently changed the design of mine because I wanted it to be mobile compatible. I definitely prefer layout that is not overwhelming and does not distract you from the actual content. Other things that I find to be important are:
- clear easy to use navigation, so you can read more posts
- the text font should be readable
- you should be able to see what's on the photos
- you should be able to find out how you can follow this blog
9. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I really like that I can be creative and share my opinions and thoughts with people with similar interests to mine.
10. Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future!
I honestly don't know how I feel about all these books written by bloggers and vloggers. The pointless book by Alfie Deyes is already a bestsellar. Other bloggers are publishing books too - Zoella, Joey Graceffa, Michelle Phan, Grace Helbig. I'll probably read Zoella's book because I really like her. I'll choose Seth Godin as my answer to this question, because he is an author and I enjoy his books.