I really enjoy reading Christmas wishlists in other people's blogs. I decided to publish mine too beacuse who knows Santa may be reading blogs this year. Most of the things in my wishlist are quite expensive, but a girl can dream right.
- YSL touche eclat concealer - Highlighters are never easy for me. Most of them just look like glitter on my face. Even the famous MAC Soft and Gentle does not work for me. I am pretty curious about this product because it should be just brightening.
- YSL touche eclat foundation - Every time I see a photo or a video with someone who is wearing this foundation I think how amazing it looks. This is probably the thing from the list that I want the most.
- iPad mini - The new iPad mini just came out and it is cheaper than its previous versions. I think that everyone would agree that it is worth it.
- Kindle Paperwhite - I adore my Kindle. The new generation that Amazon released this year provides more screen contrast and it is like reading white paper. Kindle Paperwhite is easier on the eyes which of course is priceless.
- Estee Lauder Red Hautes nail polish collection - I've never owned an Estee Lauder nail polish and I really like the reds in their holiday nail polish collection Red Hautes.
- Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush №169 Grege - Honestly I like all the colours in Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush line, but I included in my wishlist the colour that Natalie Portman wears in the ads Grege because the money raised from this colour go to charity, it is in the Christmas spirit.