OPI is my favourite nail polish brand. Today I want to share with you which are my top 10 OPI nail polishes for the Christmas holidays.
1.The show must go on is a pink holographic shimmery nail polish with millions of different colours in it. It was a part of the Christmas collection 2 years ago dedicated to the movie Burlesque. This colour is amazing and it is one of my all time favourite nail polishes. The only problem with it is that it chipps only after 2 days. I use Revlon Base&Top coat on top of it and it lasts 4-5 days. It is easy to apply and it is completely opaque in 2 coats.
2.Ski Teal we drop is a dark blue-green cream colour. It is hard to find a green nail polish that suits your Christmas mood. Ski teal we drop was a part of the fall Swiss collection 2 years ago. The formulation is great, it is absolutely opaque in 3 coats. It lasts 3-4 days on the nails.
3.The color to watch is another Swiss colour. It is a frosty light lilac. It looks like a colour that the Snow queen would wear. I am surprised that people do not rave about this nail polish more. The formulation is a little too thin and it requires 3 coats. Other than that I don't have any problem with applying it. It lasts around 3 days.
4.The spy who loved me is a part of this year's Skyfall collection. I am a fan of sparkly red nail polishes since recently so I do not own a lot of colours like that. I would be happy if you recommend me some. I own the baby version of this nail polish.
5.DS Temptation is a part of OPI designer series. It came out last year. The colour is a bright purple with multiple coloured sparkles in it. This nail polish is closer to the glitter nail polishes. It makes the surface of your nails bumpy. What I really like about it is that is easy to take off. It lasts a day on my nails but it is really beautiful.
6. Casino Royale -the colour is that very fashionable right now deep plum colour. It is a part of the Skyfall collection. The colour is pretty deep and complex. The formulation applies easily, it is completely opaque in 2 coats. It lasts around 3 days.
7. Warm&Fozzie is a pretty interesting sparkly light bronzy colour. The colour resembles the colour of whiskey. This nail polish makes me feel really cozy during this time of the year. It is not very opaque, it requires 3 coats. Warm & Fozzie was a part of last year's Christmas collection The muppets. It lasts 3-4 days on my nails.
8. Let me entertain you is another nail polish from the Burlesque collection. The colour is a deep fushia with pink shimmer in it. It is similar to China Glaze 108 Degrees but the shimmer particles inside it are bigger. The formulation is easy to apply but it does not last on the nails more than 2 days.
9. Melaga wine is a dark creamy red colour. It is a permanent OPI nail polish. This one is my favourite red nail polish and that's why it should be in this list. The formulation is pretty good. It lasts on my nails around 5 days.
10. Teenage dream - Usually I do not like to wear glitter nail polishes because they are so hard to take off. This is the only glitter that I include in my Christmas favourites because it is just gorgeous.