This is the second part of the post with my top 14 high end beauty products of 2014. You can read part 1 here. My next post is going to be with new products. Here are my next seven high end beauty favourites:
8. Benefit Majorette booster blush (link) - I quite like the Benefit blushes. Majorette was released in 2014 and that's why I am including it in this post. This cream blush can be used under the powder blushes to boost their colour. I usually wear it under Rockateur. You can read more about Benefit Majorette and see it in action here. I'll probably use it by itself in the summer months because its colour is a really nice coral and it smells of tropical fruits. Another thing that I want to mention about this blush is that the name actually describes it very well. This blush gives you such a flirty blush and it is meant to be noticed. A majorette would definitely wear it.
9. YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush (link) - I've mention this product a lot and you know how much I love it. If you've missed my ramblings you can read more about it here. YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush is the best 2 in 1 product (a blush and a lipstick) that I've ever used. I definitely recommend it!
10. Daniel Sandler Watercolor fluid blusher (link) - I finally tried this famous blush in 2014 and I am in love with it. I own the shade So pretty, you can read my review here. The formulation is quite unique and very long lasting. There are cheaper dupes of this product, Makeup revolution have a similar blush.
11. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Streak (link) - I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, but I'd read mix reviews of the Naked Flushed palettes. At the end of the summer I finally decided to give these palettes a go and ordered the one called Streak. I really like it! The blush is a very summery shade and I didn't get the chance to wear it a lot, but I'm planning to change that this year. The highlighter is pretty too, I am totally in love with the bronzer - it's great for women with fair skin. I think that it is a great palette and I see myself using it every day in the summer. You can find my review here.
12. Clinique Lid Smoothie in the shade Bit O'Honey (link) - I have oily eyelids and my eyeshadows almost always crease. I've tried a lot of eyeshadow bases, but Clinique Lid Smoothie gave the best results. The formulation is quite light and the colour looks very delicate when applied. I've written more about it here. The reviews online for this eyeshadow are mixed, but I love it.
13. Clinique Chubby stick shadow tint for eyes in 09 Lavish lilac (link) - This was my most used beauty product in 2014. The colour is beautiful, you can read my post here. I use Lavish lilac as a base under the eyeshadows in the Naked 3 palette. It stays on my lids without creasing around 6 hours, which is not too bad for me. It turns out Clinique eyeshadow bases work well for me.
14. Urban Decay Naked 3 (link) -I think that Naked 2 is the perfect palette for me in terms of colours, but I don't know why Naked 3 was my most used palette in 2014. For me Naked 3 is definitely worth it, I liked it more than I expected to like it. The darker shades in the palette are better than the lighter ones. In 2014 I usually used Clinique Lavish lilac as an all over the lid shade and the eyeshadows from Naked 3 as crease colours and highlighting shades.